Tuesday, September 18, 2007
First Post in World of Blogging
Well...we have finally joined the world of blogging! After seeing all the great blogs our friends came up with, we decided to join them. Because so much has happened already with our little guy in the past three months, I can't wait to enter the blogging world so I have a place to write down the new and fun things he's doing to keep his Mommy and Daddy laughing and on their toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
first of all, welcome to the W.O.B. (world of blogging). you'll find it quite addicting. :)
second, HOW COULD HE GET ANY CUTER!!!??? he's adorable, sarah! i love the tongue.
love you,
m
Ok. . .not sure how this works. . but I am game for trying new things. Keaton & Sid send their love and we all can't wait to see you guys.
YAY! It really is addicting. I was going to suggest you start a blog. Love you guys.
You have really captured Garrett's smile and sweet disposition in these photos. Thanks Sarah for keeping us current about the little guy's progress and development. You have truly been blessed! Oma and PaPa
A happy, healthy, laughing child is another one of God's blessings. The snow photos were great! Keep 'em coming---we started laughing at Jeff's hiccups too.
Post a Comment