Thursday, November 29, 2007
The Oddest Things Make the Little Guy Laugh Lately
During the past few days, the little guy has started laughing (and I mean LAUGHING!) at the oddest things...anything from Daddy's hiccups to the dog barking!
Daddy decided to do a few fake hiccups to see how hard he would laugh. Who knew hiccups could be that funny?!?
The newest thing to crack him up is Maggie barking. Everytime there was a knock at the door (or a fake knock), he would laugh hysterically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I absolutely, promise, no lie laughed so hard till I almost cried. I am still laughing. That Garrett is the dang cutest thing. He can melt me like butter. I LOVE how his entire body gets into the laugh. I could see his little tummy jumping up and down when he would belly laugh! I hope I can see it in person soon! You are right - much joy to the Lord our Savior. Love you guys! Aunt Gina
Ok, I just showed Cas and he was laughing hysterically! His comment was, "I need to see him." Love you!
This is too precious!! I laughed so hard, especially watching Miss Maggie. She honestly looked a little confused by the massive amount of giggles.
Emily
SOOOO cute and halarious!
so cute! what a happy little guy!!!!
Too cute, Hunter loved the dog one, he kept saying do again.
Post a Comment