skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mommy's Little Helper
Garrett is in a stage right now where he wants to help us do absolutely everything! From putting clothes in the dryer to opening and closing every door we walk through. One of his all time favorites though is to help us unload the dishwasher. (I bet you didn't know that not only the utensil holder but also the entire bottom rack of a dishwasher comes off and can be carried fairly easily into your living room. See, I didn't know I lacked so much knowledge until I had a child!) Garrett decided though yesterday that he wanted to take helping to a whole new level. He decided that to truly help, he needed to "become one" with the dishwasher. I turned my back for one second and this is what I found when I turned back around...

2 comments:
soooooooo pweecious
Aubrey does the same thing.
Post a Comment