My fisherman is one happy man tonight! A great day at the lake tends to do that to him. What made it a great day, you ask?!? The answer is a "monster of a bass" (quoting him here) weighing a whopping 7 POUNDS AND 15 OUNCES! You can tell from the last picture that he wanted to make sure no one thought he was telling a fish tale. Yep, it honestly weighed that much, making it his biggest catch ever, by one ounce. This fisherman's wife is extremely proud of her man!
I think he privately lives vicariously through Jeff as he knows he'll never have the chance to catch a fish like that since all he likes to do is lay on the pier and catch perch.
What a beautiful Monster Bass! Glad I got to see it and photograph it, and especially glad Jeff let it go at our pier. I love the Wright Family relocation service for big bass and am determined to re-catch one of Jeff's.
2 comments:
Cas loves it!
I think he privately lives vicariously through Jeff as he knows he'll never have the chance to catch a fish like that since all he likes to do is lay on the pier and catch perch.
What a beautiful Monster Bass! Glad I got to see it and photograph it, and especially glad Jeff let it go at our pier. I love the Wright Family relocation service for big bass and am determined to re-catch one of Jeff's.
Roberta
Post a Comment