Thursday, November 20, 2008

From THREE to FOUR!

The Wright's have some news to announce. As of next summer, we will officially be moving from a family of THREE to a family of FOUR!!! Yes, I'm pregnant! We can't even begin to tell you how excited we are! God has had us on quite a journey the past several months, and He has poured out His grace and mercy and favor on us while blessing us with this new little one to join our family! We give Him so much praise for the life He's created!

For those of you who like the facts, I'm 7 1/2 weeks along and due around July 1st. That will make Garrett and his new little brother or sister a little less than 25 months apart! We've been practicing the word "baby" with Garrett. He says it with a smile now. We're hoping that continues over the next several months (and especially once the little one arrives!). :-)

Here's a picture of my ultrasound this week. We got to the hear the heartbeat! To hear something sound that strong coming out of something so small is always amazing! God blows my mind!



Garrett got to go to the first ultrasound. This picture was taken seconds before he tried to wrinkle the ultrasound picture into a ball. :-)

7 comments:

Nancy Mon said...

How exciting!!! I am happy for all of you.

Gina said...

BLESS THE LORD!!! BLESS THE LORD!!! BLESS THE LORD!!! ANOTHER BABY TO HOLD!!!!!! ANOTHER LITTLE ONE TO LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUNT GINA IS SO HAAAAAPPPPPPYYYY!!!!! (I almost blew it on the blog the other day... I'm so glad you finally announced so I don't have to be so careful!!!!)

Another Texas Family said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! We are so excited for you guys!

Ronda said...

Congratulations, Sarah!!!! I have something really neat to share with you, and I hope to talk to you on the phone soon. It has to do with your pregnancy. I'm so happy for you and Jeff.

J said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! How far along? We are trying to go to Houston in the SPring. I would love to meet Garrett and see you!!! love ya!

Julie Eyler

melanie said...

yea!!! that is such great news! congratulations and i pray you are feeling well!! avery & tatum are about 25 months apart too, and they really are best buds now, which is such a blessing.

happy thanksgiving! you will have alot to give thanks for!