Thursday, January 22, 2009

They Think It's A.......

We went to the doctor this morning, and they think it's a........





GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After looking and looking some more during the ultrasound, they said they are "almost positive" that the Wright's will have lots and lots of pink around our house come next summer! We're so excited about the news and can't wait to meet our precious little girl in just a few short months! You can see our excitement in the pictures...Mommy & Honey went straight from the doctor's office to lunch (eating isn't something this pregnant woman skips!) and then to the store...there are SO many cute pink things!!!


Update on the blood clot...they said that it's the same exact size it was two weeks ago, so I'm still grounded. Good news was that it hasn't gotten any bigger. Our doctor decided to send us to a specialist down in the medical center in the next week or so. Since she's only had two other patients with clots this long, she wants the specialists to do a more detailed ultrasound and see if there is a treatment that can be done that she doesn't know about. The best news was our sweetie is still doing great and growing right on track!

Thanks again for all of your prayers and encouragement during this season of the pregnancy! It means the world to us!

23 comments:

Tomika said...

That's exciting news, Sarah. Girls are great! Of course, I have to say that, considering in the next 13 weeks or so, I'll be sitting here with two girls of my own...

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! That is Awesome!!! Girls are a lot of fun!!! I am glad we have one of each!! Take care and I hope the find out soon about the blood clot! I am sure everything will be fine! Love Ya! Ember

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! I KNEW IT!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped...I told you Jeff needed a little girl! He is TOAST....

Cory

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!! WOOOOHOOOO We are having a Sarah!!! A little MINI ME!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! I am so pumped.

I miss you!

Love you,
Michalea

Anonymous said...

I just love it!

Papa

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! A precious Little "Daddy's girl"! We are so happy for you, boy or girl....what a joy. Thank you Lord.

Lisa C.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys. That is awesome!! Good Luck Jeff ;) And props to the doc for having the humility to admit there may be something else available that she did not know about. I thought that only happened on House!!!

Jody

Anonymous said...

hey so exciting a little girl.....

Lindsay M.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! You are going to have so much fun with a girl. And just let me know when you need clothes, bows and girly stuff because we will be happy to give it to you!

Kel

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! We are absolutely thrilled for you!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news!! Congrats!!

Maryann

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Congrats, my friend! What fun news to hear! And yea, girls totally DO rock! :-)

Myra

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I am so excited for you and Jeff!

Lillie

Anonymous said...

Yea for girls!

Misty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Post some pictures on here of your growing tummy!!

Jacy

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!! GIRLS ROCK! You want some practice??? I will let you borrow Lainey any time~!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....Your little boy is so precious. ...

Kathy May

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooo excited for you guys! A little girl completes the set! :-) Congratulations and tell Garrett to hang on for the ride because Little Missy will give him a run for his money and probably win!

Missy

Ronda said...

Congratulations, Sarah! A sweet baby girl!!!! I know y'all must be thrilled to pieces! Enjoy all of the pink that will be headed your way....you will have years and years of it! :-)

Sarah W said...

Congratulations!! Take care and we will be praying for you!

Cindy Krempa said...

Congrats! You are so blessed and I know how excited you must be! It's so great to have one of each. You get the best of both worlds!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Wright Family!!! It is soooo exciting...Love you all! :)

T

Another Texas Family said...

You better start saving your money now b/c there are so many cute girl clothes that are unresistable. I think Aubrey has more shoes than I do! Congrats!