She also said the baby looks strong, healthy, and active! I could have told her the active part without the ultrasound...this baby is a mover and a shaker! :-) She said to continue "behaving" and to come back in a two months for one last checkup. I did point out to my sweet husband that her comment implied that I "had been behaving". Loud laughter was his only response. When I mentioned the same thing to my mom later, I got the same response. These people don't understand how hard it is for us A-typers to rest and behave (even though I have been giving it my best shot!)! :-)
Thank you so much for your prayers over the past several months as we work through tons of doctor visits, bed rest, and overall dealing with an abnormal pregnancy! The prayers have worked, because God has definitely done a miracle in my body to heal it and allow it to take care of our baby while she's getting ready to make her arrival! We love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment