GRACE ELIZABETH WRIGHT will make her grand arrival!
When we were trying to come up with that special name for her, the name GRACE just kept coming to mind. From the start of this pregnancy, God has been pouring out His GRACE on us, double and triple measure at times! There were so many times when we didn't know what else to do but to beg Him for it! We think back to when our journey started with her back at the end of the summer last year when we weren't sure if we were going to walk the same long journey we walked with Garrett and infertility...GRACE! We think back to December when we weren't even sure if God would have it in His will to have this pregnancy go full term, and now we're buying little pink things for her new room...GRACE! We think about this Easter Sunday today and how we deserve anything but a new and full-to-the-brim life in Christ, but He freely poured out His love for us on the cross...GRACE! Yep, I think the name fits, don't you?
Grace's big brother would like to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER!

13 comments:
love it!
that's why audrey's middle name is grace.
i can't wait to meet her!
i love it, sarah.
i'll be calling her gracie poo.. :)
I think Melissa Grace sounds great too. . . :o(
Missy
"I love the name. Very appropriate, and very beautiful just as she will be!"
Heather C.
"what a great name"
Betsy
I am rejoicing with you sister. Grace Elizabeth seems perfect. I loved your way of how you decided with the name.
Evangeline
Love the name!!!! We chose Grace for Emily's middle name for the same reason. The Lord has granted us an undeserved gift. What grace!!!!
perfection :)
So fitting and meaningful!
I absolutely LOVE Grace's name. It is absolutely perfect!! We have not come up with a name for our little one yet...nothing like putting things off until the last minute. :-)
Emily
i love the name. :-)
especially the middle name. :-)
megan
I love the name Grace Elizabeth Wright. Tell Jeff he did good.
Roberta
Sarah,
I love the name. It is perfect. We find out today what we are having. I can hardly wait. Love you.
Mel
Post a Comment