Well, little guy... you think everything your Uncle Cas does is funny and you love to go shopping with your Aunt Gina for undergarments. We are so nutso about you. You make our world happier. We love you. Happy 11 months!
Crazy! Seems like we were just at your baby shower. I still remember Gina writing down your presents and saying 'What is this thingy called?' after you opened a onesie!
Gee... thanks Tiff! Have some mercy on a gal with no kids will you please!? :) And in my defense I don't think it was a onesie. I would like to think it was a breastpump or breastpads or something of the sort.
I actually "borrowed" the phrase "mirthday" from my friend Mariana. She gives the definition on her blog as: "mirth-day" (murth'day') n. 1. The celebration of one's month birthday: Garrett's birthday is June 8th, so we just celebrated his 11th mirthday. :-)
6 comments:
Well, little guy... you think everything your Uncle Cas does is funny and you love to go shopping with your Aunt Gina for undergarments. We are so nutso about you. You make our world happier. We love you. Happy 11 months!
Crazy! Seems like we were just at your baby shower. I still remember Gina writing down your presents and saying 'What is this thingy called?' after you opened a onesie!
Gee... thanks Tiff! Have some mercy on a gal with no kids will you please!? :) And in my defense I don't think it was a onesie. I would like to think it was a breastpump or breastpads or something of the sort.
Ok, I've heard of a half-birthday, but what's a mirthday??? :-)
Garrett is a cutie!
Ruthie,
I actually "borrowed" the phrase "mirthday" from my friend Mariana. She gives the definition on her blog as:
"mirth-day" (murth'day') n. 1. The celebration of one's month birthday: Garrett's birthday is June 8th, so we just celebrated his 11th mirthday. :-)
Post a Comment