Thursday, May 29, 2008

Splish Splash!

With summer in full force here in Houston, I thought it was a great day to get the little guy out in the sun and water, so Garrett and I met our friends Mariana and Audrey and Sarah and Annalisa at a neighborhood splash park. The kiddos had a blast playing and splashing in the water. I think they would have played all day if we would have let them. The mommies had a great time, too. We honestly didn't go planning on getting wet, but somehow all three of us left pretty much soaked. Here are some pics from today...



Garrett sat in front of this sprayer for almost a whole hour. He loved it!

Sippy cups have more than one use when you're at a splash park.

How many Aggie moms does it take to get one picture with all three kiddos looking at the camera?

Apparently it takes more than three, because this was as close as we got.