Sunday, June 1, 2008

And He's Off!

It's official...our little guy is WALKING! He started taking his first real steps while we were in West Texas for Memorial Day. Jeff called it his "Frankenstein" walk because his hands were all out in front of him. After a week, he acts like this walking "ain't no thing"! By his 1st birthday next week, we're pretty sure it's going to be a run!

This is a video of his first few steps...


This is the video from tonight...ane he's off...


The other videos of him first walking are on our smugmug website.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Whoo Hoo Garrett!! He doesn't just walk, HE WALKS. I was thinking he took 2 steps. He took about 10!

Nancy Mon said...

Wow! Or should I say whoop... or whatever you Aggies say...

He's got it going on with that walk.

Little Women said...

Look at him go! So fun! Can you believe he's already walking??? Sarah, your blog is so cute - I've been peeking at it for a few weeks but I am just now commenting. Somehow I got to yours through Gina's. Hope to see you soon...

A is for Audrey said...

oh my goodness! look at him go! :)