Dear Daddy,
I love when you make me smile. I love when you make me laugh. I love when you play with me in the floor. I love when you toss me up in the air. I love when you tickle me. I love when you act goofy. I love when you play peek-a-boo with me. I love when you startle me. I love when you play with me in the pool. I love when you take me for a walk. I love when you take me to the pond to feed the turtles. I love when you come home early from work because you miss me. I love when you hug me. I love when you make me feel all better when I’m crying. I love when you blow on my belly. I love when you take me with you to the fishing store to buy worms. I love when you let me play on your boat while you work in the garage. I love when you take me to the lake. I love when you smile and give me a high-five when I burp like a “big boy”. I love when you tell me that our goal is to make Mommy make “that” face. I love when you show me new things, especially “boy” stuff like dirt and lizards. I love when you teach me how to do something. I love when you sit by me when we eat. I love when you feed me some cake when Mommy isn’t looking. I love when you take me to church. I love when you let me play right next to you in the kitchen while you talk to God in the mornings. I love when you give me a bath. I love when you read to me and make the funny noises. I love when you pray with me. I love when you pray for me. I love when you sing to me. I love when you rock me to sleep at night. I love when I get to see you when I first wake up in the mornings.
I love when you show me you love me! I love you, too!
Garrett
0 comments:
Post a Comment