Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Catching Flies"

I realized the other day that I have lots of summer pics that I meant to blog about but never did. After looking through them, I decided to post them in "themes" over the next week or so. How else would a former English teacher post them?!?

I kept noticing a theme of Garrett having his mouth wide open (no snide comments about his Mommy!) in a lot of the pics, so the first theme is called "Catching Flies"!










4 comments:

A is for Audrey said...

LOVEit!

Little Women said...

Sarah, that little man of yours is so dadgum cute. His little expressions and the way he sits up so straight and tall...oh my goodness. Just when I think maybe the Wiggins would be alright without little boys, I hop onto your blog again and I am smitten. No wonder Gina squeezes him.

Sarah said...

Jeanann,

We laugh and say that during those few years we were waiting and praying for Garrett, God was using that time to give him an extra dose of personality! :-)Definitely worth the wait!

Sarah

P.S. If you ask me, the Wiggins/Websters certainly need some BOYS in their world!!!

Little Women said...

Sarah - I couldn't agree more...I do love little boys. They are so uniquely different from girls. I don't know what the Lord has planned for all of us down the road. But I do know my husband is a trooper. Tonight I was playing dolls with the big girls in their room for a little while before bedtime. Mark heard us, brought Meagan in, found her a little bitty doll and plopped her up in the bed with us and just watched his girls being girls - all of us. Sweet.