Here's my random question for this Monday...just how embarrassed do you think my kids are going to be when they're, say 16 and 14, when I tell them that this morning, while Garrett was trying his darndest to poop on the potty, that his little sister stood in the bathroom with him and Mommy and pumped her arms up and down, with a huge smile on her face, while "cheering" the encouraging phrase of, "Push it out! Push it out ! Push it out!"...and then...when Garrett has accomplished his potty training feat, he pulled up his underwear, smiled and turned to one of his most adoring fans, and said, "Thanks, Grace!"
Do you agree that I can probably get lots of mileage out of that one?!?
5 comments:
We are DEFINITELY going to get some mileage on that one!!!!!
Jeff
Oh, that is going to be classic!!!!!!!!!
Jody
That's awesome!!
Ahhhh... you know.... I really should have stopped at the warning but I just couldn't help it. So... when I have children I shall remember this advice but until then... i will file it away in brain! File marked: Random Potty Training Advice- Do not OPEN unless extremely serious!! HAHA Love you! Michalea
That’s what little sisters are for…to help out in tough times.
Nanny
Post a Comment