Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jumping into Summer

Today is our first full week of summer! Garrett finished his first year of preschool last week, we spent Memorial Day Weekend celebrating at the lake, and now we are in the midst of the Houston summer heat. This week is full of splash parks, the Children's Museum, playing with friends, and probably a relaxing PJ day on Friday.

We are officially...

JUMPING



INTO



SUMMER!


4 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

I would love to know where some nice splash parks are in the area. Let me know where you like to go, if you don't mind.

Glad you guys are having fun!

Sarah said...

Hey, Mandi! Today we went to a city one called "Nottingham Park". It's on 14205 Kimberley Lane, near Kirkwood and I-10. Pretty simple splash area and then a regular playground right next to it if they get bored of the water. Best part is that it's free.

We also sometimes take Garrett to the "Bellaire Town Square Family Aquatic Center". It's a little pricey compared to free but worth it.

The only other one we've taken him to is the "Noah's Ark Pool" one at 3663 Westcenter Drive, near the Beltway and Westpark. It's right next to First United Methodist Church.

LOVED your vacation pics by the way! Looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Have fun Garrett!! Hope you all have a great summer...I'm afraid it's going to be a very hot one!

Renee

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Papa