Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cars

Yesterday was the day to move one step closer to diaper freedom for the little guy. After he used the big boy potty, I held up a diaper in one hand and a Cars themed pull-up in the other hand. I asked him to tell me which one he wanted. As with most two-year-olds, he thought long and hard about his choice. He finally smiled and pointed to the pull-up. Oh, freedom is looking so close! The cutest part was that when I asked him to tell Daddy later what he had on, his answer was, "Cars!" We'll work on the concept in small steps.





P.S. Here are a few pics I took this morning...

Grace wanted to show off her pretty summer dress...







She got bored with the photo shoot after a while...



Brother and Sister decided to have a little early morning chat...



Brother didn't quite know what to do when Sister started crying...that look on his face is so him when he knows something is wrong and wants to fix it so badly..."What do I do? What do I do?"


1 comments:

Cindy Krempa said...

Love that last pic! We've made the move to big boy underwear - we're on day 3. It can be hit or miss, but luckily more hits than misses. Hopefully, we can share a future without diapers very soon (except Grace, of course).