She's been so close the last few days, and then tonight while we were up at the church for Jeff to to go a meeting, she decided to roll on over right in front of her Brother and Mommy. We both cheered her on while she got closer and closer. Her own personal cheering section got so loud at one point, I think people passing by thought we were cheering on our favorite team at the Super Bowl. I was actually torn between wanting her to do it and wanting her to wait just a few more minutes so her Daddy didn't miss it. PTL though I had my camera in my bag. I started to video her just a few minutes before she rolled on over for the first time!
I think one of the sweetest parts was that her Brother was so genuinely happy for her. He immediately started clapping for her! Unbelievably sweet!
You go, Gracie!
Btw, thanks to Melanie and Em who were sweet enough to listen to me be super excited for my little girl's new feat! They "did life with me" tonight and got excited with me right there in the church hallway. I absolutely loved it when Melanie gave Grace a high five! It made my heart smile!
P.S. Some of her "practicing" right before she started rollin'.
8 comments:
One Proud Papa!
Papa
Yay! That's so exciting! And good for you for being prepared with the camera. I usually get to the camera too late or get so caught up in the moment that I forget to get the camera at all!
I love how I can see Garrett clapping in the background! And how Grace grunts to gather up the energy!! So glad you caught it on camera!! Good going.
Awe. Too cute. Pretty soon she is going to be running!!!
Jody
That's my Gracie! You go girl!!
Auntie Em
AHHHH, there’s no stopping her now. Once they become mobile, they never stop.
Nana
Sarah and Jeff,
She is absolutely adorable-- and so big already rolling over! I know you are loving every minute with your two precious little ones. God is SO GOOD!
I love you,
Sharon
Sarah....awwww i love this!! She is such a "big" girl....and sooo cute!!
Terri
Post a Comment