Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some Randomness from November & December

Here's some randomness from November and December, no rhyme or reason, pictures and captions style.


Playing at the park with some buddies...





"I have conquered my climber!"


Jeff & his "mini-me"!


"Mr. Cool" (yes, with no pants!)!




Bathtime for our little G's...








We absolutely love her big blue eyes...they're the exact same color as my granddad's, which always makes me smile! :-)


Just a tiny bit of regression...






Honey & Papa did get him his own pair of boots for Christmas...and...yes, they fit him much better than his Daddy's!


Brother loves that Sister loves Elmo, even if she was slightly shocked by him at first!




Can you say OCD?!?


I'll end by saying, "We promise! We only left him alone for a second!"





Click to see other pictures from November & December.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad & I especially loved the pic of Grace looking Elmo in the face! It looks like she’s thinking, “It’s my big brother who loves Elmo, not me!"

Love you oodles & bunches,
Mom