
bald

and

the

beautiful...

...and

the

very

funny!

P.S. If you think about it tomorrow, you blog readers you, can you please pray for our sweet little bald and beautiful girl?!? She's having some tests run tomorrow afternoon down at Texas Children's to see if she has something called "renal reflux". Basically, Grace got a UTI a couple of months ago, and her doctor likes to have specific tests run when kiddos as young as Grace get one. The three tests will be a VCUG (a dye test using a catheter) and then a renal ultrasound and renal X-ray. These will tell us if she has renal reflux and also if the earlier UTI caused any kidney damage. Grace's pediatrician said that about 50% of her patients who have the VCUG test done test positive for renal reflux; the good news is that 95% of those kiddos who test positive for it don't need surgery because the flap causing the reflux closes by itself overtime, usually by the age of 5. As far as the other tests go, the doctor isn't expecting any damage to her kidneys to be found at all. We've been praying for weeks now that the test will turn out to be negative and that this will be the last we hear about it. We've also been praying that the tests will go smoothly and that Grace will be comforted as much as possible throughout the whole thing. Thanks for praying along with us...we appreciate it more than you know! Love you!
6 comments:
Sarah,
I am praying for you today. Believing that precious little Grace is perfect with absolutely no problems. She is so adorable. Please let me know when you get test results. I am believing for good reports on every test.
I love you so much.
Sharon
We are praying for Grace here!
Papa & Honey love their Baby Girl! We're praying that she will do fine in her test and all will be just GREAT!
Love you!
Sarah,
If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I know it is kind of late, but do not hesitate to call me if you need your Mom there with you and Grace, I will be glad to take off and go out and watch Garrett. Whatever you need at any time, just let me know. I pray our little Gracie will go through all the tests perfectly. Please let me know if I can help out in any way.
Love you,
Janet
Hi Sarah and Jeff,
Just wanted you guys to know that we are praying for all of you, especially baby Grace. But, we know that you guys need God's comfort also. He is a great and wonderful Father and will take good care of you. We love you and are praying today especially for your family. Let me know what you find out.
Love you,
Renee
Just wanted you to know we are sending prayers for strength for you and Jeff during tomorrow's tests. Also, prayers for a positive outcome on the tests for Gracie Poo. Jay and I will be available if you need us. We are just a phone call away.
love, Roberta
Post a Comment