Monday, May 3, 2010

Garrett + Playing with Daddy = This

Garrett + Playing with Daddy = This

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your updates. Gracie is absolutely adorable and reminds me of Alondra when she was little. And the whole Elmo thing...I didn't think it was possible to like Elmo more than my daughter. Have you ever made Elmo cupcakes? Fun and easy...

Shelly Palacios

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Ya'll need to come by WMS.

Carrie

Sarah said...

Hey, Shelly! So good to hear from you! So good also to hear that there is another Elmo obsessed kiddo out there! Your little girl is precious, btw...too cute!

Yes, we're big on the Elmo cupcakes...my mom and I made a ton of them for his 2nd bday party, which of course he wanted to be an Elmo themed party! Crazy! :-)

Hope to talk to you soon!
Sarah

Sarah said...

Hey, Carrie! It has been a long time since we dropped by Watkins. Garrett asked about everyone a lot. I thought about it a few a couple of weeks ago and then realized it was TAKS...knew it would be crazy enough up there without a two-year-old running around! Maybe we can come up there next week! We would love to see everyone!