Monday, May 10, 2010

Well...

Well...what can I say...at least they're playing together...









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture with her hand on her head is CLASSIC! LOL!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. That second picture is classic. She is like “what on earth is on my head”?

Jody

Anonymous said...

Good thing that child doesn't have much hair yet. I bet the pictures wouldn't have as many smiles if she did! They are just too cute. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Anne

Sarah said...

I know, Anne...we're going to have to have a new "no stickers on Sister's head" rule once she grows some hair! Hope you had a fun Mother's Day, too!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

These pictures truly made me giggle :)

Emily

Mandi Martin said...

That's funny! I love that second picture, where Grace is just figuring out something is not right!

Anonymous said...

I love it! These are sooo cute!

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Love the look on Grace's face!

Cindy

Tiffany said...

Hey girl! These are GREAT!! She must have such an easy-going personality!! I hope ya'll are doing well!!