We went with friends of ours to see the play "Cinderella" at the local junior college.
I dressed our princess with the dress, shoes, and bow. When I found her by the front door this morning to leave, she had done a beautiful job of accessorizing herself with pearls and a purse full of bracelets. She was ready for the show!


During the show...
she...
didn't...

miss...

a...

thing...

(not even a mid-show snack)...

(neither did Brother).

At the end, she clapped and clapped! She loved it!

My favorite part of the entire morning was the part when the Fairy Godmother asked the crowd full of kids if any of them wanted to be a prince or princess. I watched Grace see the other kids raise their hands with excitement. She then sweetly raised her precious hand. It was one of the most innocent things I've ever seen her do. God created her to know that she is a princess! His princess!
4 comments:
How much fun! Your little prince and princess looked adorable and the excitement in Grace's eyes was too precious. Lily is at my house taking care of GIGI since I had knee surgery yesterday. She loved seeing Grace and wanted to "Hug" her on the screen!
Love you,
Sharon
Such a beautiful little girl!...and family.
Carrie
I see she has Garrett's concentration! She is such a cutie.
Regina
So precious!
Jody
Post a Comment