skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What It Sounds Like Around Here
Today was the day for the kiddos' annual well visit. Because their birthdays are so close together, the doctor always lets us do a "brother/sister appointment" to be able to get it all done at once. Sometimes that's a good thing. Today it was a hard thing because it was time for both of them to get shots. The kids were as brave as they could be, but let's be honest that shots hurt. After lots of crying (on their part and Mommy's), lots of loving on them and finally leaving the doctor's office, the kids got a treat for doing so great. Now they are both down for a long nap. I'm praying their sweet sore spots feel better after resting some!
Since I hate to think about my kids hurting and crying, I wanted to think about what it usually sounds like around here on days we don't have to visit the doctor.
3 comments:
what a great video. hope everyone has forgotten the shots by now. love u.
Bassett
Sarah... glad to catch up on you and your family... I think we have been to the same hair cut place when we were in Texas last and ouch that hair spray can really did a number on your toe. In regards to your message about Muster... do you remember Steve Hobbs he worked with IT and was real charasmatic and was a BUCKS member... his wife Kara died... they have two girls. Really sad but he seems to be doing really well and leaning on God for comfort.
hey I totally meant to say Justin HObbs (crazy but I have another set of friends that are Steve and Kara Hobbs)...
Post a Comment