I didn't get any pictures of Garrett planting his seeds but found a blog of someone who got some good ones of her kiddos with the same gardening kit. I don't know who this mommy is. Just thought she took great pics of her kiddos and their plants. Click here. Our Lowe's just had the six cup sets for $4.99. They then sold the seeds separately for $1.99. Not too bad of a price for a fun activity they can keep watching and doing throughout the spring and summer.
We apparently are going to be getting to watch and do more than I thought, because we happened to be back in Lowe's yesterday and something else caught his eye in the gardening section. It was marketing at its best, but this time I didn't mind. Veggie Tales now has its own line of gardening kits! I couldn't find the kits on Lowe's website but found them on the Veggie Tales site. Click here. We got Garrett's for the same price as the Sesame Street kits. There were lots of different kinds of flowers and veggies to pick from.
As of right now, we have a little guy with dirty hands plus some planted sunflowers and vincas to go with his cherry tomatoes. It's seeds galore around here! Happy spring gardening!
0 comments:
Post a Comment