Monday, April 5, 2010

Some Pre-Easter Fun

Some of our pre-Easter fun was spent at our church's "Spring Loaded" festival. While I went to a fun "Sip-n-See" for a good friend and her precious newborn son, Daniel, the kids went with their Daddy, Nanny, Cousin Aidan, and Aunt Angie to have some fun hunting Easter eggs, going to a petting zoo, and jumping all over inflatables.











Garrett also got to have an Easter egg hunt at his preschool. Yes, I totally won "The Worst Mother of the Year" award hands down for not being there for the hunt that morning and had Mommy-guilt the whole rest of the day, but my good friends Kel and Kara were sweet enough to take some pics for me. Kel even tried to make me feel better by telling me that Garrett had a great time and didn't even seem to notice I wasn't there. Yeah, so didn't make me feel better! You tried, Kel! :-) Garrett did have a great time though and got lots of eggs to bring home and open all over the backseat of the car.











I love their class picture!

0 comments: