G and G were troopers today! They completely went with the flow and had a great time!
They spent much of the time as our shadows...walking, running, or riding...(some people from the church decided "Grace" was going to be the church mascot for the week)
...and the rest of the time entertaining and being entertained by some of the other volunteers!
Bring on Houston Project!
6 comments:
I never thought of you to be one of those Mom's that stood in the way of a child's career!
Papa
I cannot believe I was able to open this here at work. Maybe they are getting a little bit more lenient….or I think it is just a one-time fluke. Anyway, I loved watching Garrett play the drums……he’s a natural Mom! We all know he’s musically inclined….think we may need to start him out early.
Luv ya,
Nanny
Papa,
I am a Mom who values the hearing and sanity of the people in our house!!!
SJSW
Nanny,
I'm thinking we may have to! We may all also have to invest in a family pack of ear plugs when he's 16 and playing the drums, the guitar, and who knows what else! Can you imagine! :-)
Sarah
I think it would be great if he played them all. I bet you could start him on piano next year. He is such a little sponge for knowledge, bet he would learn quickly.
Nanny
Post a Comment