Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Only a Matter of Time

It was only a matter of time before this happened, especially with her being only a few days away from fully walking.

Can you see it?!? I wish it was just a precious one year old having a tea party.



Nope. Poor baby had more than tea this mornig. She had it with a side of strawberries. Her poor sweet face!



Breaks this Mommy's heart!

P.S. Btw, she took it really well. She's one tough cookie!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a trooper! Bangs up her sweet little face & still has the strength for tea! Kiss her for me & tell her Honey loves her.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!

Cindy

Mandi Martin said...

Aw, bummer! She's still adorable, and I'm guessing it was harder on you than on her, in the long run.

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't get it? Did she bite it? Or did she eat strawberries and get a rash??? Did the tea pot attack her or get stuck on her face?!? :-)

Ruthie

Sarah said...

No attacking teapots today! :-) She bit it! She actually bit the concrete on the back porch when she was going out the backdoor. She was crawling, not walking, but has gotten more adventerous now that she's almost figured out the walking thing. I was so glad it just left a strawberry. Garrett has a scar from the back porch concrete!

Anonymous said...

Got it! I've never heard the term "strawberry" used before...must be a West Texas thang, y'all! :-) Hehe! You know I love you!

Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on Ruthie! You've never heard of a strawberry! HA! :) Maybe you missed out on that "Texas slang" lesson in school. :)

Krista

Sarah said...

I was thinking the same thing, Krista...Ruthie, you must have been absent that day! :-) I thought living with Hill and me and our tendancies towards being accident prone would have made up for it. Okay, remember when Sarah got hit in the head with the baseball playing catch outside our apartment that day? That is what you would call a MAJOR strawberry in the big fat middle of her forehead! :-)