haha!! those were adorable!!genevieve
Wow. They are going to be fearless kids. I suspect this could be trouble in later years. LOL!Jody
Jody, if they're anything like the Wright boys, it's definitely going to be trouble in later years! :-)Sarah
Nope! Try it at Cas and Gina's! Love it!! I can't believe how big Grace is!!Amanda Zecher
Yeah, Amanda, they always seem to fly higher at Cas and Gina's! :-) Grace sure misses you! Hope to see you soon!
Showed it to Hunter and Mia and Hunter said "Can we try this at our house, right now?"
You're so sweet! I don't go to First Baptist anymore so I probably won't be seeing you around. Bummer. I miss you guys!Amanda Zecher
This just proves that it is possible to have big fun without spending any money. I love her laugh.Brandon Cavazos
The Flyin' Gs! Kinda like the Flyin' Monkeys!Missy
Post a Comment
9 comments:
haha!! those were adorable!!
genevieve
Wow. They are going to be fearless kids. I suspect this could be trouble in later years. LOL!
Jody
Jody, if they're anything like the Wright boys, it's definitely going to be trouble in later years! :-)
Sarah
Nope! Try it at Cas and Gina's! Love it!! I can't believe how big Grace is!!
Amanda Zecher
Yeah, Amanda, they always seem to fly higher at Cas and Gina's! :-) Grace sure misses you! Hope to see you soon!
Showed it to Hunter and Mia and Hunter said "Can we try this at our house, right now?"
You're so sweet! I don't go to First Baptist anymore so I probably won't be seeing you around. Bummer. I miss you guys!
Amanda Zecher
This just proves that it is possible to have big fun without spending any money. I love her laugh.
Brandon Cavazos
The Flyin' Gs! Kinda like the Flyin' Monkeys!
Missy
Post a Comment