
little


girl





absolutely



LOVES
LOVES
animals!





All

kinds

of

animals!
P.S. We keep reminding this little girl that Aggieland is the place that has a vet school, not that other school up on the South Plains! We'll try anything to get her in maroon and white instead of wearing a Double T! ;-)
6 comments:
She looks like a Texas Tech Rodeo Queen to her Papa!
Just love it!!! Saw Dad's message to you. Here she comes!
Honey
so sweet. seems like she likes chickens. I laughed out loud when she is starring the pig down. country girl isn't she.
Bassett
The picture of her and that pig is one of my all time favorites! Cracks me up everytime I see it! I would give anything to know what she (and the pig!) was thinking!
The pic's of Grace and the animals was so sweet. She is just so happy and excited about things...really cute.
Renee
Gracie is too awesome! Her and her animals! She is too cute!
Auntie Em
Post a Comment