Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All Clear

The doctors called yesterday before lunch and said Grace's second blood test showed that she is ALL CLEAR! No cultures grew at all! It looks like it was a viral infection after all! Doing a little praise dance here at the Wright household! God is so unbelievably good!

Our little girl is pretty much back to 100% and really starting to show her personality this week. I think most of it has to do with the fact she is loving being back home! She got a chance to try out moving her arms and legs all over the place this morning on her playmat. Garrett loved this mat when he was a baby. I think Sister feels the same way.

This first video has a cameo by Brother.



Brother got distracted by a Veggie Tales puzzle while I filmed this one. Can you tell it was a lazy morning? Grace is in her pj's, and Garrett is sporting just a diaper. Clothes followed a couple hours later before we ran a quick errand.



Brother's chance to try out the playmat.



Just for the heck of it, I looked back at pics of Garrett playing on that same playmat, which like I said was a ton of our playtime.

Here is Grace playing on it this morning.



Here is Garrett playing on it when he was about four months old. Definitely have their own looks, but definitely brother and sister!


14 comments:

Cindy said...

So sweet! Treasure these moments, because we all know they go by all too fast! So glad Miss Grace is feeling better and things are getting a bit back to normal. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

amen!

Nadia

Oma and PawPaw said...

I remember how much Garrett enjoyed that mat and hanging toys---I guess you have 2 peas in a pod--and twice as sweet. Thanks for the video. Grace looks 100% better than when she was in TCH.

Sarah W said...

Excellent news and wonderful pics!

Anonymous said...

Yea! What wonderful news!

Sheryl Stephens

Anonymous said...

Great News!! God is so good.

Renee

Anonymous said...

Glad to here prayers have been answered!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

Super news!

Nene Comedy

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news!!!

Myra

Anonymous said...

God is great in his mercy and grace. He answered alot of prayers for you and your little one. PRAISE.

Oma

Anonymous said...

YAAAYYYY! Good news indeed.

Jody

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooooooooo glad to hear that she is ALL CLEAR , PTL! I will rest better tonight knowing they have given her a clean bill of health. Give her a GREAT BIG HUG from her Nana.

Nana

Anonymous said...

The best part is she got over it without any complications.

Get some rest now, so you are not the next one to get sick.

PaPa

melanie said...

Congratulations on sweet baby Grace, she is so precious. I know she will bless your sweet family in so many ways. I am praying for her today!