Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What in the World is "Diaper Dash"?

Apparently I was really tired when I wrote the post earlier today about Grace's "diaper rash", because my husband pointed out to me, while he was laughing his head off and after the post had been up for hours, that I had a couple critical typos. This English major didn't see them at all. I typed "diaper dash" originally. What in the world is that? Who's ever heard of "diaper dash"? If you didn't catch the other one, I'm certainly not repeating it, because it was just plain out crazy and ridiculous. I've corrected myself now, so have the peace of mind that my daughter does not in fact have "diaper dash"! :-)

1 comments:

Ronda said...

I love it! There just comes a point when the tired mom outwins the former English teacher. I have found myself recently starting to be totally okay with mistakes. At least you're still writing! :-)