Now, we're home bodies to some degree, but we like to get "out and about". One of the things we've missed the most is being able to go to church. The doctors had also advised us to not put Garrett in the church nursery. We would have been sending him to a breeding ground for germs and then letting him bring them home to his little sister. We couldn't take that chance. With the time we were out right before Grace was born, plus all the weeks since her birthday, we were beginning to question whether we could still spell our church's name!
The day finally came though! She got her shots Monday a week ago, and we were in church this past Sunday! FREEDOM! I realized how much I had missed it! My relationship with Christ is the most personal thing I know, but at the same time, there is something about worshipping and studying the Word with other believers that does my heart good!
It must do our kiddos good, too, because they both loved going! Grace was apparently comfortable in the nursery for the first time because she slept in a swing the entire time. The ladies said they wanted to take her out, but because she looked so stink'n comfortable, they hated to disturb her. She was happy as a lark when we picked her up. Her brother was pretty happy, too. He had moved upstairs to the big kid rooms for the first time. He and his buddy, Mia, were in a room together. As I was signing him in, I thought he was standing at my feet. I had expected him to be apprehensive, especially given so much "togetherness" the fam has had the last few months. When I looked down to "comfort" him, I couldn't find him. Jeff laughed and pointed out that he was already inside playing. My big boy was going to miss his Mommy a ton, can't you tell?
All of the Wright's were glad to be back at a place where we feel so at home!
The kiddos before we left the house with two kids, two packed diaper bags, and two slightly frazzled parents.
Grace with Aunt Gina after church. I love that Grace has so many women in her life who love her!
Our happy girl after church! :-)
Our new free family of four!
1 comments:
For some reason I cannot believe my eyes when I see this picture of you 4... it's just the most beautiful thing to me.
I love you.
Post a Comment